When Congress recently adopted the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, it had an immediate impact on the nonprofit sector. The new law provides some opportunities and challenges. Are you ready for both in 2013?
I’ve already written two posts to provide some useful insights:
- “Special Report: Everything Each NPO Must Know about Fiscal Cliff Legislation”
- “Fiscal Cliff Disaster Averted, but Trouble Looms”
Now, Viken Mikaelian and Brian Sagrestano, JD, CFRE, of PlannedGiving.Com, are offering a free webinar on Wednesday, January 16, at 2:00 PM (EST). “What to Tell Your Prospects” will explore:
- What the new American Taxpayer Relief Act means to you.
- What does the Act say? How does it apply to philanthropy?
- How does the fundraising landscape look? What trends do you need to be aware of?
- What will fundraisers like you need to know and say to remain competitive and close more and larger gifts, more easily?
You can register for this free webinar and also find a link to download the free IRA Rollover Tool Kit, 2013 Edition by clicking here. You’ll also find a link to Doug White’s article, “Can We Explain What Good We Do?”
This collection of free resources is comprehensive, simple to understand, and easy to implement. These resources will help you to maximize your fundraising results in 2013.
That’s what Michael Rosen says… What do you say?
[Publisher’s Note: “Special Reports” are posted from time-to-time as a benefit for subscribers and frequent visitors to this blog. “Special Reports” are not widely promoted. To be notified of all new posts, including “Special Reports,” please take a moment to subscribe in the right-hand column.]