The Partnership for Philanthropic Planning has named its governing officers for 2012:
- Chair: Michael W. Kateman, Executive Director, Development, Alumni and Public Relations, Columbia College
- Chair-elect: Jeffrey Lydenberg, Vice President, Consulting, PG Calc Inc.
- Secretary: Jill Dodd, Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Treasurer: Melanie Schnoll Begun, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Philanthropic Services
- Conference Program Chair: Greg Sharkey, Senior Philanthropy Advisor, The Nature Conservancy
Tanya Howe Johnson, President and CEO of PPP, will continue serving on the Executive Committee until her retirement, April 30, 2012. PPP is engaging in a national search for her successor.
PPP engages in research, education, advocacy, community dialogue and the setting of standards and best practices in philanthropic planning. PPP is supported by 113 local councils and over 8,000 individual and council members, as well as charities, associations and business organizations that support the mission of charitable giving made most meaningful. For more information about PPP, visit: www.pppnet.org.
That’s what Michael Rosen says… What do you say?